Tracking Website Visitors
Another tool to maximize your Company’s Web investment
Visitor Tracking on the Web
If you could track the effectiveness of your print media advertising, would it be a benefit?
What would it mean to your sales force if they could monitor your sites traffic? See what products your visitors were viewing most?
On the Web, you can accomplish all this and more!
All SST Computing Hosting Accounts Include Analytics or Awstats Traffic Analysis Features
- Drill down capabilities allow users to mine their data to get detailed information about all of their visitors
- Scalability: analyzes even the highest traffic eCommerce web sites
- Intuitive web browser interface is very easy to use -- minimal training required
- Ability to deliver reports via e-mail (e-mailed reports include "drill down" functionality)
- Generates up-to-the-minute reports from any location using a web browser (any platform)
- Produces standardized summaries, plus customized reports
- Ability to graph and export data
Standard reports provide:
- Individual visitor click-stream analysis: Identify each visitor's path through your web site
- Analysis of dynamically generated content: Analyze product and content interest
- Repeat, new & unique visitor analysis: Measure site "stickiness"
- Site usability / customer experience: Measure response times & page delivery
- Cookie translation: Identify visitors by name, e-mail, phone, etc.
- Content grouping & popularity analysis: Group visitors by the content they view on a site
- Visitor segmentation: Create profiles & categorize actions performed
- Detailed Analysis Services
- When you don’t have the time or the expertise to analyze your own traffic, SST Computing offers a full complement of traffic analysis reporting options.
When you're ready to discuss your needs, please call your sales representative or Sidney McSwain at (800) 967-1412, ext. 225 to arrange a no-cost initial consultation.